What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda – “Eye-Yur-Veda” is considered a “sister science of Yoga”. Over 5000 years old – the Sanskrit word translates to “science of life.”
Ayurveda is a living lifestyle.
Ayurveda provides tools, understanding and principles that equip humans to move throughout their lives with an understanding of one self to achieve what only we can contribute to the world. Ayurveda bridges the gap and makes us aware of all facets of our lives and how we need to grow and change to constantly be in balance.
Ayurveda perfect health is defined as a balance between body, mind, spirit and social wellbeing.
The practice of Ayurveda takes you to the root cause of illness and imbalance by helping you understand how it originates in you.
Tenants of Ayurveda Include:
- Everything in the universe is made up of the same 5 elements: space, air, fire, water and earth.
- There is a deep connection between self and the environment.
- Good health is a result of a balanced connectivity to ourselves, people surrounding us, our environment and to the universe.
- We remain healthy if we retain balance.
- Balance is disrupted by our lifestyles. Choices about diet, exercise, profession and relationships all have the potential to create physical, emotional or spiritual imbalances.
- These imbalances cause a lack of harmony and make us susceptible to disease and bring out the unfavorable aspects of our self.
- We are all responsible for our actions and choices. We can attain and maintain good health if we make balanced choices that honor connection and harmony.
What does that mean for you?
My mission: To empower you to create a vibrant living through the healing wisdom of Yoga+Ayurveda.
Celina Close Living Ayurveda is a lifestyle that is based on MY learnings and awakenings from years of practicing Yoga+Ayurveda. We are all different and this lifestyle will bring you to connect and understand yourself inside and out. You will take ownership of your life, health, happiness and overall well-being. Yoga, Meditation and Ayurveda will be combined to ensure that you keep your MIND, BODY and SPIRIT nurtured and balanced.
This is a journey. This is a lifestyle. This is a way to live.
My approach is a balanced one - one that is practical, simple, easy to incorporate into your lives and intuitive.
In finding yourself, you will also find “Dharma”, your purpose in life and it will drive you to LIVE. You will be unstoppable.